 Space / 22277
Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Avery writes:
After a 15-year hiatus on space-themed MOCs, I've created a moonbase module:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/m-base/index.html

Whoa... I'm not sure I've even HAD Legos for 15 years.  :P  At any rate,
this is a great comeback.  The detail makes me cry.  ;_;  I love the cube
door, though... not sure why...