 Space / 22341
Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Avery writes:
After a 15-year hiatus on space-themed MOCs, I've created a moonbase module:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/m-base/index.html

Hey TJ! You're turning soft! Only four motors and three channels!? And where's
the small construction derrick crane on top of the landing platform?

Hey, I can't do *everything* ;-) But I suppose it needs some sort of crane!

I'm glad you did this and show those .space ppl. what Technic can do for them
:) Perhaps we Technic-buff's should make this into a crusade and build in other
themes with as much Technic as possbile to stir things up a bit?

I like the moonbase, the truss legs look great!

Thanks!

Spotlighted (as if it would need it).

I built this module for our recent TexLUG meeting
(http://www.texlug.org/spring2003/index.html).

Oooh.. That Galidor accident was nasty ROFL!

Ah yes, that. It was fun :-)

-TJ