 Space / 20139
Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:25:35 GMT

My site:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new

*yawn* Another Moonbase module...

...MAN! That thing is wild!

Me likes.

I'd want to see a movie of the action if you could fix that it would be seet. I
smiled when I saw Yoda's clothing, I also like the details like the cash
register and the preassure meeter on the air (?) tank.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)