 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 759

New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:17:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After I built the original Luna Tower, I got a few great suggestions for
improvement, including making the top revolve.  In order to include working
elevators and a rotating top, I had to start over from scratch and work much
bigger.  This second version also includes a well-populated interior.  I'm
quite pleased with the result.

Moonbase entry:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/links/?v=a&s=40&n=1&l=d

My site:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new

Please LMKWYT!  Comments, questions, suggestions, flames, etc encouraged.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module