 Space / 20043
Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:52:44 GMT

Dude, that is massive.  Cool how you have so much functionality in it - and
the overall shape is real eyecandy.  I hope this will come to Brickfest -
this is something that needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated.

The same held true for your Space Plane for me - I always thought it was a
cool MOC, but I didn't realize how cool and unique it was til I got to gawk
at it for an hour or so at the '01 fest.

-Chris

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht writes:
After I built the original Luna Tower, I got a few great suggestions for
improvement, including making the top revolve.  In order to include working
elevators and a rotating top, I had to start over from scratch and work much
bigger.  This second version also includes a well-populated interior.  I'm
quite pleased with the result.

Moonbase entry:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/links/?v=a&s=40&n=1&l=d

My site:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new

Please LMKWYT!  Comments, questions, suggestions, flames, etc encouraged.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org