 Space / 19027
Re: Not entirely clear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:

If I am not mistaken, the overseas versions of these came with trans-yellow
hoses. These were changed to solid yellow w/ black tabs in the American
versions.

--
Markham Carroll

Hi Markham,

Maybe you're right, but I happen to live overseas (Netherlands) and I must
say I have never seen a Blacktron I set before which includes trans-yellow
hoses?!
But if they do exist I would really love to see a picture of it which proves
that.

By the way, the Blacktron I sets have been released in Holland in 1988, not
including the 6954 Renegade nor the 1875 Meteor Monitor from 1990.
(I also never understood why this nice Value Pack set got white bricks
included instead of yellow ones?!)

Comments are always welcome!

Erik Boons