 Space / 18673
18672  |  18674
Subject:
Ewok Celebration Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:28:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Ewok Celebration;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

After the destruction of the second Death Star, the rebels celebrate their
victory on the forest moon of Endor. As Luke the Jedi Master ponders about
the future, the three Jedi spirits of Yoda, Ben and Anakin look on.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons