 Star Wars / 14458
Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:08:14 GMT

Thanks and that's just the regular walker which we used as a filler together
with the two speederbikes on its sides. If you click on any of the pics from
the webpage of the diorama, it will open a new window from SSG where a lot
more pics can be found.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Allister McLaren writes:
LANDO!

...ahem... sorry.

Very nice. I can't think of single better use for those rope bridges -
except perhaps for that scene in The Temple of Doom...

Allister

is that a custom walker? can we see more?