 Space / 18672
18671  |  18673
Subject:
Aliens! (was: Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh writes:
Here are some shots of the first pics....looks like some people's wishes
might have come true.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/bryant.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kidd.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kukoc.jpg

jt

Wow!  Aliens (by the species name of 'Humans') are coming to Legoland.

As long as they don't take over that is a good thing in my opinion.
(Yeah like Humans could defeat the Minifigs of the Lego Sapce Fleet, Ha! :-D )

-Mike Petrucelli