 Space / 14533
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Website is Up and Running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 21:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
Curt,
The background "music" is really annoying... It's generally a bad idea to
have sounds that play automatically on a website, especially if people at
work are likely to look at your page :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

I agree, lose the midi and all will be well.  Or at the very least, allow a
button to turn it off.

OK, OK! Geez...

Oh, and see if you can't find a little tiny ice planet insignia (or make
one) to put at the end of each horizontal rule.

I HAVE searched (which is why i asked for logos in an earlier post) but i'll
search again.

You can steal the code from
me 'cause I stole the idea and the code from the original Classic Space
design contest.  ;)

LOL. I'll be sure to use it then.

           -- Tom

p.s.  I now have a cool (pun intended) name for myself: all around the rest
of the net, I go by the name Radium_226,

Cool! Do you have AIM (also known as AOL Instant Messenger) or MSN?

so as far as the ice planet contest goes, you may refer to me as <drum role>

The Iceotope  <cue dramatic music>

Aha...that's...funny...in a way..

Curt Tigges