 Space / 14534
14533  |  14535
Subject:
Official crash report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 22:15:06 GMT

The official crash report has been uploaded. More information will be
available as the investigation continues.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=myase&sub=destruction

Be sure to start with the first image and go all the way through, the
captions tell the story.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Well, this story starts out with good news. The Myase stands on it's rear
engine cluster fine. But when you put it on soft carpet and slam the door
shut, BOOM!

..Now the search for broken parts begins...

../me goes off to cry for a few mins..

../me returns and says "ya, well, I was gonna take you apart soon anyways,
so HA!"

Sad day for space.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com