 Space / 14530
Re: Sad day for space.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 19:51:45 GMT

Although indeed a sad day for the once grand lady, the evidence of her
destruction is actually quite educational.  I'm picking up a lot of
contruction ideas and tips from her violent cross-sections.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:

More pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17841

Ideas abound!

--Kyle

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Well, this story starts out with good news. The Myase stands on it's rear
engine cluster fine. But when you put it on soft carpet and slam the door
shut, BOOM!

..Now the search for broken parts begins...

../me goes off to cry for a few mins..

../me returns and says "ya, well, I was gonna take you apart soon anyways,
so HA!"

Sad day for space.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com