 Space / 14531
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Website is Up and Running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Curt,
The background "music" is really annoying... It's generally a bad idea to
have sounds that play automatically on a website, especially if people at
work are likely to look at your page :)
--Bram

It shall be deleted...
Forgive me.....