 Space / 14523
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Website is Up and Running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Heya fellas,
As mentioned in the heading, the site is up. I will not put up entries until
the contest entry stage officially begins--I assume that the Ice Worm will
forward the entry emails to me.
Here it is:

http://www.ozbricks.net/iceplanet/Iceplanet2002/index.htm

Be sure to tell me what you think of it, as well as informing me of broken
links and other bad things.
And mighty Ice Worm, who has designated me as Website, be sure to tell me if
it acceptable. ;-)

Respectfully,
Curt Tigges, the Website Guy

Looks good. I can't wait to see it fill up. :-)

Jude, The Man Behind the Curtain