 Space / 14532
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Website is Up and Running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:28:35 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
Curt,
The background "music" is really annoying... It's generally a bad idea to
have sounds that play automatically on a website, especially if people at
work are likely to look at your page :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

I agree, lose the midi and all will be well.  Or at the very least, allow a
button to turn it off.

Oh, and see if you can't find a little tiny ice planet insignia (or make
one) to put at the end of each horizontal rule.  You can steal the code from
me 'cause I stole the idea and the code from the original Classic Space
design contest.  ;)

            -- Tom

p.s.  I now have a cool (pun intended) name for myself: all around the rest
of the net, I go by the name Radium_226, so as far as the ice planet contest
goes, you may refer to me as <drum role>

The Iceotope  <cue dramatic music>

<single person clapping slowly in auditorium full of people>
http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html