 Space / 13785
Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:41:21 GMT

I'm very sure they could easily make a new mould of the old helmit.  It
might not be *exactly* the same, but it would work.

--
Booga

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!