 Space / 13778
Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

[ major snippeage ]

Sorry, Castle heads, but I think Space needs to see a new era! Our time to
prove Battrax worthy as a legend has arrived. Let's not pass this up, as we
might not get a chance any time soon. Let's hear it for space!!!

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112

I'm starting to regret my vote for the Town set. It's just that I have
already a Battrax and, to be honest, it's my least favorite BT-I set. But I
never saw that main street set before and I just gots to have that as a legend.
Don't get me wrong, I do love Space (check the setDB, I got 'm all) and I
will order a couple of Battraxes if it gets to be the legend, but for now
I'd rather see a set that I don't have yet becoming a legend.

Mark "my BT-I will star in the new Lego Movie I'm making" de Kock