 Space / 13758

Subject:
Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:21:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The more I think about it, the more I don't think it's fair to include the
Battrax with the other choices.

For example, by far, it has the smallest number of pieces.  276 in the
Battrax compared to the next smallest set with 435 pieces for the Black
Falcon Fortress.

It's the only vehicle.  The rest are either buildings or a large ship.

I think the Message Intercept Base would have been a better choice in terms
of a fair comparison - it is a type of building (OK - it's a 'base') and
more importantly, it contains 562 pieces!

Now don't get me wrong, I love BT1 as a theme, I just wish the MIB had been
a choice instead.

- Bob

Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
Now don't get me wrong, I love BT1 as a theme, I just wish the MIB had been
a choice instead.

Absolutely correct about this one.  I wonder if any of the elements are no
longer available...it would be good to know.

-- Hop-Frog

Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
PS. Agree with that. Even though I allready have 2 :-D

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com