 Space / 13759
Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
Now don't get me wrong, I love BT1 as a theme, I just wish the MIB had been
a choice instead.

Absolutely correct about this one.  I wonder if any of the elements are no
longer available...it would be good to know.

-- Hop-Frog