 Space / 12639
Re: Ornithopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:46:40 GMT

Oh man that is seriously cool is right! Hey good job, wow I always knew you
were a good builder.....and one of my favorite themes too!!

"Worm sign, is it Worn sign?"
"Yes, you have sharp eyes!"

"Two men in each of the spotters! Run! RUN!"

wow I've never evan see those canopies in clear like that.

Very cool.

Thanks

Legomaster

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
This is my rendition of an ornithopter. I built it for today's Confusion
convention. Its wingspan is about 30", it seats 4 minifigs and features jointed
wings, movable tail and a passenger cabin that's able to stay level in flight
regardless of the position of the rest of the fuslage. I've taken some "humming
bird" pose pictures to demonstrate...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/ornithopter

Amy