 Space / 11241
Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
This is up there with the greatest space ground vehicles ever.  Awesome.

Thanks.  Not too many people seem to build larger scale ground based
vehicles.  When most people want to build some giant space thing, they
typically go the spaceship route (as the Galactic Shipyard shows quite
dramatically).  I wonder if someone should have a ground-based space vehicle
contest... Not me, of course, I'd rather build than administer a contest :)

Adrian

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| BrickBay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
Hey gang, after spending longer on this MOC, calender wise, than any other
in quite a while, and with plenty of stopping and restarting, I finally
finished and hereby present my latest creation. It is called the Asimov
Terrestrial Explorer.

Check it out in the ground section.

Cheers
Adrian