 Space / 11230
  New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

Hey gang, after spending longer on this MOC, calender wise, than any other in quite a while, and with plenty of stopping and restarting, I finally finished and hereby present my latest creation. It is called the Asimov Terrestrial Explorer. Check it (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

WOW! Now this is a beautiful model! ;-) I simply *love* the clean design Adrian! And the tracks look very cool; better than wheels. The interior is excellent, as well as the overall colour scheme. I commend you for using only one trans colour for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) That was one of the toughest things about this model, using my admittedly limited supply of trans blue pieces to open things up. I'm particularly pleased with the way the cockpit turned out. I had also thought about using a secondary color in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Dude. Way cool. That's all I have to say about that. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

Hmmm. Cooool. Yep... (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

This is up there with the greatest space ground vehicles ever. Awesome. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GK3D66.FMD@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Adrian, Great craft, looking at your SNOT building techniques I can understand why it would take you so long. I liked seeing the row of empty helmets, too, people seem to forget about space suit storage in their creations. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Thanks. Let me tell you, 1x1 technic beams are a godsend when you want to do stuff like the canopy over the cockpit :) The helmet storage one of those features that just sort of blossomed into form after I'd put that wall up. I saw this big (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Thanks. Not too many people seem to build larger scale ground based vehicles. When most people want to build some giant space thing, they typically go the spaceship route (as the Galactic Shipyard shows quite dramatically). I wonder if someone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Very cool, Adrian. It takes me back to my youth when I would just stare at the cover of a sci-fi book with some fantastic artwork and daydream... Who am I kidding? I still do that. Treads = Nifty neato White color scheme = Very nice Size = (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer

(...) Wow, very cool. I like big rover-type things :-) The overall size, shape, & color scheme is impressive, as are nifty details like the conference table, shower door, reactor room, and access ladder. Again, nice work! - Paul (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)