 Space / 11231
Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:38:37 GMT

WOW! Now this is a beautiful model! ;-)

I simply *love* the clean design Adrian! And the tracks look very cool; better
than wheels. The interior is excellent, as well as the overall colour scheme. I
commend you for using only one trans colour for the canopies and windows; this
makes the model look more "uniform".

Again, great job Adrian, this is one of the best land exploration vehicles I
have ever seen; right along with [1] Terry Keller's ULV-017!

Mladen Pejic <-- Very impressed!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

[1] http://home.att.net/~legoverse/ulv/index.html

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, after spending longer on this MOC, calender wise, than any other
in quite a while, and with plenty of stopping and restarting, I finally
finished and hereby present my latest creation. It is called the Asimov
Terrestrial Explorer.

Check it out in the ground section.

Cheers
Adrian