 Space / 11240
Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, after spending longer on this MOC, calender wise, than any other
in quite a while, and with plenty of stopping and restarting, I finally
finished and hereby present my latest creation. It is called the Asimov
Terrestrial Explorer.

Check it out in the ground section.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Adrian,

Great craft, looking at your SNOT building techniques I can understand why
it would take you so long. I liked seeing the row of empty helmets, too,
people seem to forget about space suit storage in their creations.

Thanks.  Let me tell you, 1x1 technic beams are a godsend when you want to
do stuff like the canopy over the cockpit :)

The helmet storage one of those features that just sort of blossomed into
form after I'd put that wall up.  I saw this big empty wall and knew
something had to go there.  Why not put the helmets there?  Since there'd be
no reason for the crew to wear their helmets indoors, they had to go somewhere.

Adrian