 Space / 11230

New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:22:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey gang, after spending longer on this MOC, calender wise, than any other
in quite a while, and with plenty of stopping and restarting, I finally
finished and hereby present my latest creation. It is called the Asimov
Terrestrial Explorer.

Check it out in the ground section.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: New Moc: Asimov Terrestrial Explorer