 Space / 1124
Re: New web site for my space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 02:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Davidson writes:

Alex again.

Isn't phineas a hillbilly name? And if it is, is the captain a hillbilly?

Alex

I actually named him after Phineas Fogg of Jules Vern's "Around the World in
80 Days".  So on the contrary to being a hillbilly, he probably has a good
English pedigree.

Sorry...

I saw a guy named Phineas on a pro wrestling show who was a hillbilly.

alex