 Space / 1091
Re: New web site for my space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:05:49 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:

Alex Vera <verakids@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
What would happen if the nautilus gets blown up or something like that? • Would
the galaxy be destroyed?

On a bad day, yes.  On a good day, I reckon that the LSC would build a new
ship, the Nautilus-A or something.

Well, according to the catchy propaganda at the bottom, it's the LSC that saves
the Galaxy, not the Nautilus alone (or itself).  So if the LSC was destroyed,
yes, the Galaxy would be lost (to what, or from what, only Paul knows).  Were
the Nautilus itself destroyed, perhaps they'd double up on duty for her sister
ship--named, naturally, the "Narwhal" to keep in the submarine-class theme?  It
sure beats the "LSC Sea Squirt" or the "LSC Manganese Nodule."  Can't fault a
guy for trying...well, OK, you can, but I'll be unhappy about it and fuss a lot.

best,

Lindsay