 Space / 1084
Re: New web site for my space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:13:01 GMT

It was actually a tan hair piece, but I edited the colour in Photoshop
because I'm planning for him to have brown hair once my S@H order arrives.
Due to the extremely poor quality of that part of the scan, I ended up
settling for a reddish-brown (which actually looks better than the real
brown will probably look).

--

Paul Davidson

Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message
Paul Davidson wrote:

This is just a fun PR site I threw up for my large spacecraft I'm • currently
working on.  Feel free to comment, hopefully I'll be adding pictures of • the
construction soon.

http://www.theforce.net/tinman/nautilus/

In the crew shot - does the other officer have a red hair piece, or is
it brown and that's just how the colors came out?  If you painted it,
what paint did you use?

J, curious
--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston • http://www.io.com/~jeffj