 Space / 1080
Re: New web site for my space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:53:55 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:

This is just a fun PR site I threw up for my large spacecraft I'm currently
working on.  Feel free to comment, hopefully I'll be adding pictures of the
construction soon.

http://www.theforce.net/tinman/nautilus/

In the crew shot - does the other officer have a red hair piece, or is
it brown and that's just how the colors came out?  If you painted it,
what paint did you use?

J, curious
--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj