 Robotics / Vision Command / 240
Re: Vision Command Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:55:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Jon Hauris wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know of any books on Vision Command at all.  Especially any
books at the level of David Baum's or Bagnall's on Mindstorms.  I am really
interested in detailed image processing with VC.

Thanks, Jon

I am working on a program that posterizes an image. Can you do this with
theThreshold, MorphOpen, MorphClose, MorphProperOpen, MorphProperClose,
MorphThin and Invert commands in RoboLab?