 Robotics / Vision Command / 197
    Vision Command Books —Jon Hauris
   Hi, Does anybody know of any books on Vision Command at all. Especially any books at the level of David Baum's or Bagnall's on Mindstorms. I am really interested in detailed image processing with VC. Thanks, Jon (21 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision Command Books —Tom Lohre Jr
   (...) I am working on a program that posterizes an image. Can you do this with theThreshold, MorphOpen, MorphClose, MorphProperOpen, MorphProperClose, MorphThin and Invert commands in RoboLab? (7 years ago, 10-Apr-17, to lugnet.robotics.vc)