 Robotics / Vision Command / 197
  Vision Command Books

Hi, Does anybody know of any books on Vision Command at all. Especially any books at the level of David Baum's or Bagnall's on Mindstorms. I am really interested in detailed image processing with VC. Thanks, Jon (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision Command Books

(...) I am working on a program that posterizes an image. Can you do this with theThreshold, MorphOpen, MorphClose, MorphProperOpen, MorphProperClose, MorphThin and Invert commands in RoboLab? (7 years ago, 10-Apr-17, to lugnet.robotics.vc)