 Robotics / Vision Command / 239
238  |  240
Subject:
Looking for VisionCenter Examples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 03:03:31 GMT

I will be developing a program that distills a real time image into a aesthetic
number using frequency & spatial filtering, quantitative, morphology and pattern
matching through the VisionCenter. My reference work will be to use known
masterpieces to see if there is something in common.
I really need to see VisionCenter examples. May you suggest a site?
Thanks in advance for your kind attention to my problem. Tom Lohre
http://tomlohre.com/lego.htm