 Robotics / Vision Command / 239
    Looking for VisionCenter Examples —Tom Lohre
   I will be developing a program that distills a real time image into a aesthetic number using frequency & spatial filtering, quantitative, morphology and pattern matching through the VisionCenter. My reference work will be to use known masterpieces (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.vc)