 Robotics / Spybotics / 326
Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:27:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, John Hansen wrote:
I haven't actually tried the function I posted the other day so it is entirely
possible that a Spybot will not recognize it as a valid Ping.

Have you tried it yet?

Hi John,

It does work.  The RCX appears in the Spybot's World Table.  The Range is set to
Anywhere.

Pretty cool...

--Jay