 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 439
Re: legOS-0.2.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:51:36 GMT

Hi Jeffrey,

that's an OS issue - your host system should define O_ASYNC. Some older
systems define FASYNC instead, try that one.

You can work around this more elegantly, too:

#ifndef O_ASYNC
#define O_ASYNC FASYNC
#endif

And hope for the best.