 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 431
  legOS-0.2.1

Hello, legOS 0.2.1 is out. No, I'm not working full time on legOS - this is just a day's work. Apart from minor bug fixes, a new file format for user programs is introduced, along with the tools to support it. The dynamic loader is a standalone C (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: legOS-0.2.1

Cool! If no one else does, I'll try to get it working on Windows next week, along with the rest of the HOWTO push. Don't hold your breath, though :) -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: legOS-0.2.1

(...) ==bulk of message removed (...) I'm getting a compile error when building the dll utility - an undefined symbol 'O_ASYNC' forgive my ignorance but how do I fix this? Thanks in advance, -=RoboCoder=- (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: legOS-0.2.1

Hi Jeffrey, that's an OS issue - your host system should define O_ASYNC. Some older systems define FASYNC instead, try that one. You can work around this more elegantly, too: #ifndef O_ASYNC #define O_ASYNC FASYNC #endif And hope for the best. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)