 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 431
430  |  432
Subject:
legOS-0.2.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:49:05 GMT

Hello,

legOS 0.2.1 is out. No, I'm not working full time on legOS - this is
just a day's work. Apart from minor bug fixes, a new file format for
user programs is introduced, along with the tools to support it. The
dynamic loader is a standalone C program now. I'd like to hear about a
successful Windows port. Let's make web compilers work again.

News:
* .lx relocatable file format for legOS executables
* dll is a stand-alone C program now, should be possible to
  compile under windows?
* boot/ directory for compiled kernel image / linker map
* sensor activation visualization
* better program number display
* ON/OFF always works now.
* user programs survive ON/OFF now.
* Kekoa's single precision floating point library integrated.
  Check Makefile.kernel / Makefile.user if you want to link
  libraries statically to your kernel.
* use cls() to clear user screen only.

Ciao,

Markus.