 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 430
Re: LegOS newbie wants more info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:52:06 GMT

Thanks Sergey.  I was aware of Luis' fine HOWTO.  I was actually trolling to
see if Luis would offer a preview of the 0.2.0 version ;)  I have never heard
of doxygen but will grab a copy and see what that gives for documentation.

Kevin

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Sergey Ivanyuk writes:
"Kevin Ruland" <kevin@rodin.wustl.edu> writes:

Hi everyone.  I just got my Robotics Invention System 2 weeks ago and • decided
to not even try the Lego software.  I also just got the O'Reilly book in the
mail.  I have been able to compile LegOS 0.2.0a and download firmare & demo
programs.  Can someone point me to a source of more information - bigger
demo programs, 0.2.0 API reference/HOWTO, etc, etc.  Thanks.

I'd suggest just browsing the source.  It's nicely written, so it's quite
easy to understand.  Most demos that I've seen are for an older version of
LegOS, anyway, and require porting.   The API reference is available on the
website, and I think you should be able to generate it from the source code
by using doxygen.
--
Regards,
Modemch