 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 440
439  |  441
Subject:
IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:13:41 GMT

Hi All.

Is there a way to set the IR transmitter to something like 'long range
mode'?  I would like to have a more powerful beam for proximity detection.
I've tried lnp_logical_range(1), doesn't seem to make a difference.

The problem is that I don't seem to be getting any reflections from the
transmitter, and nothing is registering even if I put the light sensor
directly in front of the transmitter.  But, pointing a TV remote at the
sensor registers IR light.

--
Regards,
Modemch