 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2922
  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.08 avail for testing

This is our second publicly visible test release. We will announce when we think we are closing in on the actual release (We think this may happen, yet this December.) Details regarding how to provide feedback are at (URL) can download from (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.08 avail for testing

(...) I had essentially no problems with brickos-2.6.08 - aside from noticing at least a couple new headers I have to port to Pascal. configure worked like a charm. The only issue I encountered was regarding TOOLPREFIX. The way that I have my cygwin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.08 avail for testing

(...) I spoke too soon. There is a problem with cygwin and Makefile.Common in the new release. The host utilities are not built with -D_WIN32 which (of course) causes them to not work at all. In Makefile.Common there is a place where CFLAGS is set (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.08 avail for testing

After making this change everything worked perfectly, as far as I can tell. I had a lot of trouble trying to build the gcc cross compiler. With this build and the pre-build cross compiler from hitachi's website everything was very easy. Thanks! (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)