 Robotics / RCX / 2198
RE: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:56:24 GMT

Although it's homebrew, it _looks_ purist in every respect except teh
contact point of the touch sensors, which are obviously microswitches.
Built into something, all parts look like they could be genuine.  I
could post photos somewhere if they would be of interest to anyone -
I'm very pleased with the compactness of teh multiplexer.

I have pbforth code that unmultiplexes teh contacts, but tend not to
program in anything else.  Shouldn't be hard in anything else
though.  Works a treat every time I've used it.

Ian,

Great to see that you are having success with pbForth! I have
a couple of questoins:

1. Which version are you using?
2. Are there any features you REALLY wish were available?
3. Do you have any stories or code to share?

Ralph

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com