 Robotics / RCX / 2193
Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:29:47 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> writes:

LEGO purists use LEGO light bricks as resistors.

I don't think that would work very well, as the lights have a
rather low resistance, lower than a pressed touch sensor
(http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/lego/resistance.html).

But as a purist you can use the cybermaster sensors to multiplex three inputs
(http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/lego/cybermaster-touchsensors.html).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>