 Robotics / NXT / 397
Re: Like A Rock Crawler Hauler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:29:27 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote in message
We've been playing around with Rock Crawlers for a while, so I finally put
up a web page with a bunch of pictures and descriptions on it.

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/robots/LikeARock/

I'm not sure why, but the second .mov file on that webpage is b0rken in some
way, as my browser displays a 404 File Not Found error.  It's title is
Unload Truck 2.

Other than that I liked the other videos and the pics of the truck, and
monster vehicle - especially the 2 "oops" videos.  :D

Good job, Steve and others who contributed to that webpage.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde