 Robotics / NXT / 392
Re: Like A Rock Crawler Hauler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

We've been playing around with Rock Crawlers for a while...

Well, all my LEGO is tmeporarily put away for a three-year-old's birthday party,
but this morning I finally got a Rock Crawler working... and it immediately
stalled out in a pile of NXT kit spare parts :-(

Sigh. At least it easily drives over my legs, until it breaks apart. The
structure is still too weak.

--
Brian Davis