 Robotics / 27528
Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:27:26 GMT

Ok I'll do that.  Lego support has always been very helpful in the past :)

Thanks

Luca

In lugnet.robotics, Alan0722 <ac0722@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Luca,

I got an email from Lego few days ago, seems Lego has solution for Windows
Vista yet. You can ask him for free CD just write you probelm on official
Lego site.

Best Regards,

Alan