 Robotics / 27489
27488  |  27490
Subject:
Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 04:42:33 GMT

Dear All,

I have probelm to excute RIS 2.0 that enclosed with original package under
Windows XP system. On the other hand, I found one patch on Lego officical
site, but it doesn't work when I installed it. And, seems that patch is not
for that purpose.

Can anyone help me to this issue? Either tell where I can download the
proper patch or full installer?

You reply would be much appreciated & great thanks!

Alan