 Robotics / 27499
27498  |  27500
Subject:
Lego Robotics in NSW schools Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:38:44 GMT

Hello Everyone, I have been given the task to set up a middle school
(Year 9/10) robotics course in a new school in NSW, Australia. I been
doing a bit of research recently and came across this mailing list. I
have been reviewing the comments sent, most are over my head, however I
hope they we come in handy as I gain knowledge and work through the NXT
system.

I was wondering whether everyone on the list is from Aust. or better
still NSW and how you have incorporated the robotics into a Board Of
Studies subject. In particular,  I was hoping that some kind person/s
out there may have a course set up that I could get a copy to get me
started.

I would greatly appreciated any help received.

Thanks
Stuart