 Robotics / 25462
Re: NXT box shows Part inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 05:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew Cross wrote:
http://nxtbot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/nxt-box-open.gif

As nobody else has bothered to dredge this up, CES did have the box and Jeff at
nxtbot.com took a picture of the inside flap.

WOW!  I haven't even seen the box!  That is really cool.  Looks like LEGO is
ready to go...I'm wondering if the release date will indeed move up instead of
back...I certainly hope so!

-aps