 Robotics / 24942
Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 01:54:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

They really are listening to us.

   LEGO, thank you for listening, in ways we never suspected... MUPs,
Ambassadors, AFOLs (you know who you are), thank you for speaking for us. Dave,
I'll give him a hug for you the next time I see him.

   Well, if I can stop pumping him for information for a second, anyway...

--
Brian Davis